Equipped with state of the art technology, Complete Line Glass’ capabilities to temper glass has provided faster lead times and quality product for both commercial and residential applications. Glazers, project managers and architects can rely on various temperable products including standard clear glass, low-e, pattern, tinted and reflective glass products. Whether you are looking for a high volume of tempered shower enclosures, tempered windows, displays or knock out panels Complete Line Glass provides innovative solutions so that your tempering projects remain consistent with quality.
- Suitable where safety glazing is required.
- Doors : patio, entrance, storm and sidelites
- Windows : commercial / residential
- Tub and shower enclosures
- Skylights, paneling and handrails
- Storefronts, displays and partitions
- Table tops and fire knock-out panels
- Approximately five times stronger than annealed glass of equal thickness.
- Greater resistance to thermally induced stress than heat strengthened or annealed glass in IG units.
- Color, chemical and light characteristics of glass remain unchanged after the heat treating process.
Fully tempered glass is used in many applications because of its safety characteristics. Safety comes from strength and from a unique fracture pattern. Strength, which effectively resists wind pressure and impact, provides safety in many applications. When fully tempered glass breaks the glass fractures into small, relatively harmless fragments. This is called “dicing”, and reduces the likelihood of injury to people as there are minimal jagged edges or sharp shards.
Copyright Complete Line Glass All Rights Reserved